Monday 29 September 2014

Woo Hoo - Here comes MacKellen's Run!




Hi everyone.

Cue the fireworks.

 
 I can finally tell my news! My rural romance MacKellen’s Run (once called Violet Falls) has been contracted by Allen & Unwin for their Arena imprint. It will be released in May, 2015.

Go on – ask me if I’m excited!

Here’s the blurb –

 

Years ago, Violet Beckett made the mistake of falling for the wrong MacKellen brother and she paid the price. Now eight years later, fate has brought her back to Violet Falls and the MacKellen’s Run. She knows that Mac MacKellen could be trouble and she should run all the way back to the city, but the look in his eyes makes her want to linger.

Can she trust him, can she trust herself or will she be burned again?

Mac MacKellen has had a soft spot for Violet for longer than he can remember. It almost killed him to have to stand on the sidelines and watch his brother woo her, use her and finally lose her. Now she is back, he has to make her understand that all MacKellens are not the same – this one wants to keep her.

 

I feel very privileged to be able to bring you Mac and Violet’s story and I hope you love them as much as I do.

Thanks for stopping by.

Nicóle  xx  *throwing streamers and fairy dust* 

No comments:

Post a Comment