Saturday 22 March 2014

Apologies & Online Workshops



Hi everyone,

 Apologies for being a tad quiet over the past few weeks. Life has been hectic and a bit odd... not bad, just odd – with things coming out of left field.

Anyway one of the main reasons I’ve kept my head down is because I’m in the middle of some major revisions for one of my stories.

Added to that I have edits that I have to tackle, a half written story and I’ve been doing an online workshop.

I try and do several online workshops each year. Generally, I usually enrol in the history ones such as Viking Age Britain with Cindy Vallar (which was fantastic). But the one I’m enrolled in now is, Alphas – Leaders of the Pack presented by Robin Matheson. It’s looking at the personality traits of the Alpha archetype. It’s a great course and certainly gets the inspiration flowing.
 

 If you are looking for writing workshops and can’t make it to a physical class, check out some of the online ones. Many of the romance chapters of the RWA (US) offer online classes on a wide range of subjects. The RWA (Aus) are preparing to offer OWL classes (Online Workshop Lists) later in the year as well.

 

So, here are a few sites to get you started...

 

Colorado Romance Writers



Celtic Hearts Romance Writers


 
Hearts through History


 

Thanks for stopping by.

Nicóle  xx

 

Image from Bigstock

No comments:

Post a Comment