Saturday 9 November 2013

What a Week!




 
Hi everyone!

Well, it’s been rather an amazing sort of week.
 

First of all, Dancing on Air was released by Escape Publishing.
 

Cinderella meets Swan Lake in a cross-class, Victorian novel about a ballerina, an aristocrat, and the space in between them.

Amazon shortened link -   http://goo.gl/a8jlMD
 



 
Check out the cool banner the Escape Publishing team made J




Dancing on Air managed to find its way onto the Amazon  & Amazon UK Best Sellers in Victorian Romance list!  I’m over the moon! And did I take a couple of screen captures to prove it... yes, I did.

 

Thanks to the Australian Romance Readers Association (ARRA) for the release day blog –


 


 

Then I packed up my pointe shoes and went for a visit to Love, Lust and Lipstick Stains.
 
 


 

 
The lovely Sarah Belle invited me to come and play –


 

Dancing on Air was mentioned in Happy Ever After on USA Today.


 

I created Bewitching Blurbs which highlights new releases. I’ll be posting Bewitching Blurbs every Tuesday. So check it out and discover some of the amazing titles which are on offer.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



 
And finally, I was super excited to get the cover art for my upcoming novel, Rain.
 

Next week I’m off again. This time I’ll be joining Louise Reynolds on her blog – Cooking the Books. Hope you’ll drop over & say hello on Wednesday.
 
Thanks for all your support.
 
Nicóle  xx


No comments:

Post a Comment